Please browse our website at http://commons.library.upenn.edu
Both the Penn Libraries’ Commons provide equipment lending, workshops and a variety of drop-in and appointment-based assistance services.
What is this blog about?
The PennWIC blog includes posts related to:
- Programs and activities conducted within or organized by the two Commons
- Programs and activities related to our Program Partners
- Ideas related to academic support services and technology that could be helpful for Penn undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty and staff
- Examples of how new media resources can be used to transform teaching and learning
- Innovative software, apps and gadgets
Posts are authored regularly by Commons staff. We also host, with editorial oversight, guest posts by Penn students, faculty and staff. Contact us if you would like to add your voice to PennWIC.