After Commencement in May, WIC will be holding several custom technology workshops for language educators, sponsored by the Penn Language Center. Please see below for the list of workshops being offered; we have created themed groupings with related workshops in each. To see descriptions and register for a workshop, simply click on the workshop title, and you’ll be brought to the registration page. All workshops will be held in Van Pelt Library, but please see specific room locations included in each workshop description. We hope to see you in May!
- Presentation Tools
- Build Student Participation In Class
- Build Participation In Class – Tuesday, May 19, 1-2pm
- Build Student Participation Out of Class
- Social Media
- Social Media Tools – Wednesday, May 20, 10-11am
- Using Video in the Classroom