Today’s featured book is Dreamweaver CS3 for Dummies by Janine Warner. We’re big fans of the Dummies books here at the Vitale Digital Media Lab. They’re great for beginners, as well as for more experienced users who need a refresher, or who need a complicated topic explained in a simple manner. Our books don’t circulate outside the lab, but you can use them while you’re here.
Do you want to create a sophisticated Web site that’s easy to develop and maintain? Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced Web developer, this friendly guide shows you how to utilize Dreamweaver’s newest enhancements to build and manage state-of-the-art, professional Web sites quickly and easily.
- Set up your site and create new pages
- Work with text, graphics, and links
- Define and apply styles using CSS
- Add audio, video, and Flash® files to your site
- Use Dreamweaver’sdatabase features