We’re offering workshops this summer on how to use iMovie and how to use Photoshop. The workshops are very introductory and assume no prior knowledge of the software. Be sure to sign up for a spot online, or see our other workshops HERE!Creating and editing movies with iMovie
- May 23, 1 to 3 pm Wednesday
- June 6, 2 to 4 pm Wednesday
- June 21, 3 to 5 pm Thursday
- July 10, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm Tuesday
- July 25, 12 to 2 pm Wednesday
- August 7, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm Tuesday
- August 15, 12 to 2 pm Wednesday
This class will provide an hands-on introduction to using Apple’s iMovie software, which is available for Penn students, faculty, and staff in the Vitale Digital Media Lab. You will learn how to capture video from a DVD, VHS tape, or from your own video camera. You will learn to organize or delete video clips, add a new soundtrack, add subtitles, and create special effects. All sessions are identical.
- June 7, 12 noon to 2 pm Thursday
- June 13, 1 to 3 pm Wednesday
- July 18, 12 to 2 pm Wednesday
- August 1, 10 am to 12 noon Wednesday
- August 6, 11 am to 1 pm Monday
A basic introduction to this powerful image editing software. Learn how to open image files, use the toolbox and palettes, convert formats and manage multiple layers. All sessions are identical.